Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • would like a refund for 7804364's Ranarr Farm

Topher14

Title as stated. I Purchased the script last monday. The script did a farm run as described at the locations, and once it reaches the final patch it logs out after picking the herbs, after the 90 Minute sleep period is logs in, rakes and logs out... And its all it does after every login. It does not try to go back to the other two patches. If it atleast had gone back and farmed the other two patches i would have then waited even longer for an update.

I have contacted the scripter the first day i noticed this and he said he will push for an update by EOD that monday. I waited, and tried to follow up over the next few days with just ignoring me etc.

this is now 6 days later and he still hasn't given me any information or updates. The script is available on the SDN, and personally I don't think a script with these issues should be allowed to be on the SDN. 

Archived