Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Osrs Dicing Script?

Onyxdragon100

• 10 months later...
    On 2/16/2019 at 9:18 PM, Onyxdragon100 said:

I would like someone to create an osrs dicing bot for me. Pm if interested for details.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:59 AM, Infidel said:

Use this: 

You didn't mention that Milasoft is banned therefore if the script breaks down.. no fixes no updates no nothing..

50 minutes ago, Infidel said:

yj2tCTZ.png

my bad, what happened is that i saw that its a recent interaction on the forums index page then when i clicked i saw the first reply and thought it was the most recent

I guess I should l2read

and yeah pls i need more clarification

1 minute ago, Infidel said:

The first reply to this topic was originally issued on February 14th, 2019. During that time, Milasoft was still very much active within the community. As of Decemember 30th, 2019, Milasoft is banned and the first reply to this topic is no longer valid.

btw, I was just joking about the "more clarification" but thanks tho :3 <3 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:09 PM, Infidel said:

The first reply to this topic was originally issued on February 14th, 2019. During that time, Milasoft was still very much active within the community. As of Decemember 30th, 2019, Milasoft is banned and the first reply to this topic is no longer valid.

RIP, and was just about to buy his dicer after making rested accounts. Any known reason, or is that more of a private subject? (Wondering, because I'm now scripting a dicer that will hopefully be better/more airtight than Milasoft's, and if that script broke rules, I obviously would never post it via SDN). I've seen posts commenting on how scripts should never scam players (I see both sides of the argument here), but haven't really seen a set guideline for making scripts. Any suggested posts for rules/guidelines on making scripts Infidel?

(also, apologies for multiple asides as well as for continuing this post by asking Infidel questions about Mila, but I started using Dreambot around the same time he came out with his first public script, so I'm sad at the loss, and a bit tired from javascripting my sadness away)

3 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Somethings you will have to account for.

1). All the current dice hosts in game hold moderator accounts and any host you have will be muted in the ongoing battle for top host.
    2). People can tell real odds from fake ones. 

I've a way through #1, and I've no issue keeping odds hardcoded. Thanks mate, and many cheers!

• 1 year later...

Archived