Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How many clients i can run with:

Darek123

• Processor: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 - 16 Cores
    • 64 GB DDR4-RAM ECC

the bot i would be running is simple fishing bot with database integration for muling and account que

i am aiming to run 200 bots at all times

Mind if I ask how you are doing the data base integration?  That is the point I am sorta stuck at with my own scripts atm.  I have an old Dell R900 4 processors at 24 cores, 256gb of RAM 5tb of storage from a local auction.  I don't have a ton of database experience and that seems to be my current set back.

Really wanting to avoid doing some botched shit with txt files because I know that is not ideal in any way shape or form lol.

19 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

Pretty sure you can't run 200 bots with that. More like 100

15 hours ago, Nebraska said:

could try to push 150

Perfect, because i have 2 of the exact same setup

15 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Mind if I ask how you are doing the data base integration?  That is the point I am sorta stuck at with my own scripts atm.  I have an old Dell R900 4 processors at 24 cores, 256gb of RAM 5tb of storage from a local auction.  I don't have a ton of database experience and that seems to be my current set back.

Really wanting to avoid doing some botched shit with txt files because I know that is not ideal in any way shape or form lol.

To be honest, i don't make my own scripts or any of that stuff, my friend does that part.

i just have the equipment to run them.

so i have no clue how to do it sorry.

7 hours ago, Darek123 said:

Perfect, because i have 2 of the exact same setup

To be honest, i don't make my own scripts or any of that stuff, my friend does that part.

i just have the equipment to run them.

so i have no clue how to do it sorry.

F, all good man thanks.

Archived