Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RSMaster - Ultimate Bot Manager, Account Creator, Scheduler and Automation Machine!

Raindropz

Hey all, for the past months I've been working on a project that would help farmers and general users with account management and automation.

Features:

• User friendly, all you'll ever need can be setup on UI.
    • Account management, beautiful overview of your accounts to control with ease.
    • Proxy support all the way, for account creation and bot clients
    • Scheduler, run your accounts at any given day and time.
    • Account creator with tons of options to keep your army up.
    • Miscellaneous options that you may find helpful.
    • Automated updates!
    • Loads more!

P.S. This was originally made to support another bot, but I can easily port it to DB.

Hey. Welcome to DreamBot.

I'd encourage you to check out our Discord server at https://discord.gg/wvZaH3W. It focuses on the educational aspects of RS-related programming, and it'd be nice to have you be apart of the discourse.

As for your post, we at DreamBot have a general rule to avoid mentioning other botting platforms in ways that come off as advertising for them. I doubt this was your intention. I figure you are just trying to demonstrate your accomplishments on other communities, which I recognize. Going forward, it would be better for you to not openly display them here so much. I assure you still we are very open-minded about multi-platform users. In fact, I can help you confirm any off-site profiles you'd like me to, to bolster your new reputation here.

We hope you enjoy your time here.

I believe we've had a few other people start projects like these. I also think I told two of them that it wouldn't be allowed, as it gives you more access to our users than we're comfortable with. I'll have to talk to Noto and Pan to see if anything has changed on that stance.

6 hours ago, Prime said:

Hey. Welcome to DreamBot.

I'd encourage you to check out our Discord server at https://discord.gg/wvZaH3W. It focuses on the educational aspects of RS-related programming, and it'd be nice to have you be apart of the discourse.

As for your post, we at DreamBot have a general rule to avoid mentioning other botting platforms in ways that come off as advertising for them. I doubt this was your intention. I figure you are just trying to demonstrate your accomplishments on other communities, which I recognize. Going forward, it would be better for you to not openly display them here so much. I assure you still we are very open-minded about multi-platform users. In fact, I can help you confirm any off-site profiles you'd like me to, to bolster your new reputation here.

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you so much, I have! :) That was my mistake, I wanted to correct and edit the thread, but I sadly don't see "Edit" option at my thread, glad you did that for me. Thank you for your understanding and warm welcome, appreciate!

3 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I believe we've had a few other people start projects like these. I also think I told two of them that it wouldn't be allowed, as it gives you more access to our users than we're comfortable with. I'll have to talk to Noto and Pan to see if anything has changed on that stance.

Hey, thanks for letting me know about that. And to summarize, basically all my client would do is manipulate the use of your CLI and add some account management and creation functionalities. If you have any other concerns, please let me know :) Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Articron said:

Cool project :) I've had a similar project like this back in 2017. Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to exchange ideas.

Good luck!

Thank you! :) Oh cool, yeah will sure do, thanks man!

Archived