Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling 7 day trial accounts [UNLIMITED SUPPLY]

Di_k He_d

Hi :)

First let me say I know I'm new here but please have faith in newcomers, I will do whatever I can to make you feel safe dealing with me, I will even provide the accounts first before recieving payment (for the first 2 or 3, then you can buy another 2 or 4 or 6, whatever you feel comfortable with), I'm happy to use a middleman as well, what I will not do is hand over 10+ accounts before payment to a newcomer without the use of a middleman (we need to build trust first).

I'm currently running a fully automated tanning bot farm using this method, as I can earn 400k per hour on a level 3, times that by 10, 20 or 100 :D if you were to buy bonds this would not be feasible as the bond itself costs 3m and you will most likely be banned before making more than 3m profit.

I decided to make this thread after seeing another member requesting these in the buying section, and since I know how to get the trial as many times as I like I thought what a perfect oppertunity to start a business and make some extra GP, I'm also profficent at macro coding so I can automate the process of obtaining the trials.

Either you can provide the accounts or I will create them for you.

Cost per account = 1.25m

I accept OSRS GP or any cryptocurrency as payment.

P.S. The method is for sale but under no circumstances should you leek it (sorry, I like sharing too but if too many people find this out then Jagex could put a stop to it or just stop the trials all together), teamviewer support can be provided at no extra cost :)

I think that's it! Either send me a private message or here on the thread to start a deal with me, the one thing that I ask though is you post here with your feedback after we're done trading :)

Discord: Aaron C#3318

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, Koschei said:

Selling a method which is already been public on other forums, and acting like you shouldn't leak it. :thinking:

Well I found it out for myself.

• 3 months later...

The method is to use a third-party app to allow you to play the mobile game on your PC , then run a script to create accounts and claim 7 days member from the mobile app without needing to use a credit card because apparently you don't need one if your'e on mobile , it's all over youtube right now Sirpugger just exposed it in his latest video and people are selling it for less than 1m in other forums atm. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived