Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runescape client not loading

tygerjaydg

when i open dreambot it isnt launching runescape. Instead it shows the dreambot logo. Does this happen when runescape comes out with new updates and dreambot hasn't made changes to accommodate or what? My question is how can i fix this?

dont use free proxys or vpn most are banned or flaggled by jagex so dreambot client wont load osrs clients try using your own network or a private socks5/vpn should work just fine you can check and see if dreambot is failing to open osrs client by click top tools menu in dreambot then goto debuggging then debug console it should say fail to connect to osrs client anyways hope that helps

• 4 weeks later...

Archived