Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Freezes Upon Login

str1de

Client will freeze upon signing in, and will not work unless I delete my cache and restart every time. Any ideas? I will randomly get the message "Invalid Cache" But even if I restart, the client will NOT work until I remove my cache and start the process over again. Please help, This is very frustrating as I've paid for VIP, and it is useless.

• 2 months later...

i have the same problem, deleted all files, reinstalled, updated java nothing works just freezes every time i login and says its going to close and should it delete cache upon restart, nothing is working

8 minutes ago, Mouncer said:

i have the same problem, deleted all files, reinstalled, updated java nothing works just freezes every time i login and says its going to close and should it delete cache upon restart, nothing is working

Please make sure that u enabled in the settings menu of the cleint: 'Fresh start' then the issue will be solved.

Just now, DucoGFX said:

Please make sure that u enabled in the settings menu of the cleint: 'Fresh start' then the issue will be solved.

it is enabled and still not working

2 minutes ago, Mouncer said:

it is enabled and still not working

Are you using Java version 8? That is required to run the client optimal.

Archived