Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #1 woodcutter 3.1

smokesensii

There is a bug for a premium script may you fix this ???? ( drop logs )

its not allowing me to drop my logs, the mouse is getting stuck, it keeps clicking tools and controls please fix this! thank you

Hey mate, make sure your zoom is set to default and you're on fixed mode in game. (Right click mouse icon in settings and click set default zoom)

If this doesn't solve your problem, I'd suggest posting on this script's thread, here:

For future reference: If you have any script bugs, post them on the script/scripters thread or PM the scripter about the issues. This wasn't really in the right section :P

thank you both for your replies i tried your advice , it is still doing the samthing.

"There is a bug for a premium script may you fix this ???? ( drop logs )

its not allowing me to drop my logs, the mouse is getting stuck, it keeps clicking tools and controls please fix this! thank you"

keeps getting stuck on controls. this is new update because i never had this issue before.

1 hour ago, smokesensii said:

thank you both for your replies i tried your advice , it is still doing the samthing.

"There is a bug for a premium script may you fix this ???? ( drop logs )

its not allowing me to drop my logs, the mouse is getting stuck, it keeps clicking tools and controls please fix this! thank you"

keeps getting stuck on controls. this is new update because i never had this issue before.

Could you provide me a gif or a screenshot of the issue. It is something related to your game settings, which I can't see without seeing your game screen. 

Archived