Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Farmers, How Much Gold Do You Make?

AliasBots

as of now I just run 2 bots at a time between 12 accounts rotating them every X hours, and tend to make 15-20m a day.  I bought a server to try expanding but id need to write a whole new script, and the current money making method I use wont scale like I want.  So I have been learning some management techniques the last month or so to work on a new system that is expandable.  Mainly reporting to a management software so I can track the statuses of the bots, if the bot was nuked, etc that way adjustments can be made. 

Definitely over my head a bit with it but its been a great learning experience so far. 

On 2/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, SexyBeast said:

1. 400m-800m daily (after deducting costs, loses, random banwaves)

2. 2100+

3. i abuse flaws in jagex system alot

Nice, but do the bois at NASA know what you are using their servers for?

• 4 weeks later...
    On 2/5/2019 at 5:40 AM, SexyBeast said:

1. 400m-800m daily (after deducting costs, loses, random banwaves)

2. 2100+

3. i abuse flaws in jagex system alot

On 2/4/2019 at 10:44 PM, dQw4w9WgXcQ said:

156k+/yr

So like two months later I've got my bots coded and running. I'm just improving them at this point and trying to scale up.

But I have to come back and ask... Are you guys exaggerating earnings? Those numbers are absolutely massive. If I took my one farming method and maxed it out on every world I wouldn't come close to that. You two have some seriously impressive code if that's accurate.

6 minutes ago, AliasBots said:

So like two months later I've got my bots coded and running. I'm just improving them at this point and trying to scale up.

But I have to come back and ask... Are you guys exaggerating earnings? Those numbers are absolutely massive. If I took my one farming method and maxed it out on every world I wouldn't come close to that. You two have some seriously impressive code if that's accurate.

Sounds like you need a better farming method =D

2 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Sounds like you need a better farming method =D

Could be, it earns about 70k - 100k per hour per bot. Maybe I'm doing poor math too. I've only been running like 5 bots for a few hours at a time so getting a feel for income after scaling up is tricky.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:03 PM, AliasBots said:

Could be, it earns about 70k - 100k per hour per bot. Maybe I'm doing poor math too. I've only been running like 5 bots for a few hours at a time so getting a feel for income after scaling up is tricky.

If you can get a private script for Zulrah what doesnt get banned fast, you earn 2-3m an hour on Zulrah botting thats not including the unqiue drops.. So imagine your killing on avg 500 zulrah kills with a rough estimate of like 10kills an hour. Youd make alot

Archived