Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Farmers, How Much Gold Do You Make?

AliasBots

Hey all,

Just curious how much you guys make on average with your bot farms, I'm looking to code one from the ground up and I'm trying to get a feel for profitability.

1: About how much gold do you make?
    2: About how many bots are you running?
    3: If you're willing, can you say very generally what skills or tactics you use?

15 hours ago, AliasBots said:

Hey all,

Just curious how much you guys make on average with your bot farms, I'm looking to code one from the ground up and I'm trying to get a feel for profitability.

1: About how much gold do you make?
    2: About how many bots are you running?
    3: If you're willing, can you say very generally what skills or tactics you use?

1. 400m-800m daily (after deducting costs, loses, random banwaves)

2. 2100+

3. i abuse flaws in jagex system alot

Wow that's pretty amazing SexyBeast. I was wondering if I wanted to hand create accounts but those numbers tell me I definitely need to automate account creation. Thanks for sharing.

How many bots do you tend to have online at once?

4 hours ago, SexyBeast said:

1. 400m-800m daily (after deducting costs, loses, random banwaves)

2. 2100+

3. i abuse flaws in jagex system alot

2100 bots tf you running a fucking server like microsoft in your basement for runescape :kappa:

3 hours ago, AliasBots said:

Wow that's pretty amazing SexyBeast. I was wondering if I wanted to hand create accounts but those numbers tell me I definitely need to automate account creation. Thanks for sharing.

How many bots do you tend to have online at once?

Anywhere from 1900-2200 depending on many factors, most of the process is automated but I try to make manual adjustments every now and then to lose track. Its easy to get rekt by rwt bans running that many bots I lost over 10b In January only to this(most recent). My captcha solving statistics from January to see some numbers:

mMlM5HI.png

Assuming 80% success ratio you have over 100k accs every month to create, prepare and run so it would be impossible to manually handle that.

@SexyBeast May I know, is the abusing Jagex system bit to do with their bot detection algorithm? With those 2100 accounts do you just create fresh level 3s and start botting straight away or do some tactic like afking for 1 hour or getting quest points or something like that? I'm guessing it's kept a secret otherwise it would ruin your method if leaked publicly.

• 3 weeks later...

These posts have been really encouraging thanks guys. I've been testing methods since making this thread and think I'm ready to start putting together my own script. Wish me luck!

Still interested in responses if anyone else wants to share their results.

Archived