Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Perm Ban, 100M reward.

oiSWE

So this just happend- I just got banned on a account that I bought gold on for RWT. 
    I got kicked out of the game about 40-60 seconds after the trade and it said account disabled / perm ban. The seller did not get banned on his account(!)
    (No other of my accounts were banned).

This is my first and only offence and my question is if this is appealable somehow?

If there is anybody that can help me get this account back I will give you 100M. 

Depends on how you did it. If you did it from your house, you're probably not likely to get it back.

If you did it from a proxy, you can wait a couple months and use their ban appeal thing to try and unban it (or recover it)

You can try to tweat weath (unlikely to work since rwt ban)

Regardless, I'd say your best bet is to just wait a couple months, recover it, and if it's still banned, appeal the ban through their ban appeal template.

If no response from that, you're gg'd.

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Depends on how you did it. If you did it from your house, you're probably not likely to get it back.

If you did it from a proxy, you can wait a couple months and use their ban appeal thing to try and unban it (or recover it)

You can try to tweat weath (unlikely to work since rwt ban)

Regardless, I'd say your best bet is to just wait a couple months, recover it, and if it's still banned, appeal the ban through their ban appeal template.

If no response from that, you're gg'd.

It was from home unfortunately.. 

Are there no other solutions? And what do you even tweet them?

1 hour ago, oiSWE said:

If its a RWT ban i would suggest to buy/train a new acc Rip.

1 hour ago, oiSWE said:

Not really, no. If it was from a different IP, then you could have tweeted that you got hacked. If they deem it suspicious activity around the time, they might unban your account.

But since it was from your home IP, the one you regularly play on I assume, you'd tweet him and he'd respond with "No, you sold gold. Your account is banned because you sold gold."
    The appeal system they have will also likely fail, because no suspicious activity/IP's and whatnot.

You could try going to someone else's house, and appealing from there and saying you haven't touched the account in a long time or something along those lines. You could suggest the mod that hacked a bunch of accounts at Jagex could have done it (eg: "I stopped playing a bit before that mod hacked a bunch of people, I think my account got caught up in that")

But that's gonna be iffy. Only reason it would even slightly work is just because they're responsible for a lot of accounts getting hacked, so they can't really say you weren't hacked. As far as they know, it was hacked and sold off to someone else (hence the "normal" play)

That was more of a ramble than intended. But you get the point. That'd only really work if you've moved at some point around that time, getting a new IP.

I find it really strange that they banned you so quickly after making the deal...

My guess is they were monitoring to whom the goldseller's account was giving gold but, for such a small amount, it doesn't make sense at all.

For the future, use a throwaway account to buy/sell gold on.  Good luck!

sounds like that gold farmer account is being tracked, I've seen this happening a lot lately, one of the workers sold 250m to an individual, with in a day, the mule account had been perm'd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived