Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Farm Expansion - Any advice?

yeeter

Hi there,

I recently obtained a Dell R900 server with 24 cores, 256gb of RAM 5tb of storage from a local auction.  I have been writing my own personal scripts for about a year and a half with DreamBot and am looking to expand my current bot farm.  Wanted to see if anyone had any advice/suggestions on the challenge of scaling up from a few bots running at a time to running a larger bot army?

One idea that I did have in mind was a management system of sorts in order to see the status of all active bots, and to track a few details about each script since they were started.  Not sure how to go about start that whole mess but will cross that bridge once I get this R900 server rocking and rolling.  Will probably need to modify or make some new scripts to help automate some more task as well.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions in advanced.

1 hour ago, Infidel said:

I would probably run a setup such as.

• BotTeam1:
      6 farming bots / 3 IP's = 2 accounts per IP. 

• BotTeam2: 
    • 6 farming bots / 3 IP's = 2 accounts per IP.

• 2 Mules per BotTeam. 3 Bots = 1 Mule.
      Requires 2 more IP's - 1 IP per 2 Mules.

• Your 4 mules, will transfer to 2 more mules.
      These last 2 mules will need their own IP's as well

• Transfer from the last 2 mules to secondary account.

• Rinse and repeat.

I did just that by posting data from Java to PHP then storing it to db. Display results on webpage, etc.

Sure there is other options available, but that is how I would do it if I wanted to get really involved in a farm.

Thats so complex i just run them all on same ip lul

13 hours ago, Infidel said:

I would probably run a setup such as.

• BotTeam1:
      6 farming bots / 3 IP's = 2 accounts per IP. 

• BotTeam2: 
    • 6 farming bots / 3 IP's = 2 accounts per IP.

• 2 Mules per BotTeam. 3 Bots = 1 Mule.
      Requires 2 more IP's - 1 IP per 2 Mules.

• Your 4 mules, will transfer to 2 more mules.
      These last 2 mules will need their own IP's as well

• Transfer from the last 2 mules to secondary account.

• Rinse and repeat.

I did just that by posting data from Java to PHP then storing it to db. Display results on webpage, etc.

Sure there is other options available, but that is how I would do it if I wanted to get really involved in a farm.

Thanks for the response dude.  I dont have a ton of database experience so I'll have to read up on all of those interactions for the management script. 

Archived