Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban.

mmaundrell

I am a scripter on another platform and I would like to have this account banned.

I don't want anyone to be able to accuse me of off site scripting or anything like that.

I am loyal to the platform I am at. I appreciate this!

20 hours ago, mmaundrell said:

I am a scripter on another platform and I would like to have this account banned.

I don't want anyone to be able to accuse me of off site scripting or anything like that.

I am loyal to the platform I am at. I appreciate this!

You don't have the scripter rank, I'm not sure how anyone could accuse you of scripting here.

But sure, I can ban your account if you'd like.

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

You don't have the scripter rank, I'm not sure how anyone could accuse you of scripting here.

But sure, I can ban your account if you'd like.

There are a few reasons I'd like this account disabled.

I don't really know the rules about offsite interactions with other bots as a scripter and I don't really want to go down that path

This account name is actually a bit of a dox. I made it some time ago and even where I'm at now I use a different name.

1 hour ago, mmaundrell said:

There are a few reasons I'd like this account disabled.

I don't really know the rules about offsite interactions with other bots as a scripter and I don't really want to go down that path

This account name is actually a bit of a dox. I made it some time ago and even where I'm at now I use a different name.

:shrug: alright. I'll ban the account now.
    So you know, when you can't log back in you know you're safe. As far as interactions with other bots, we don't care where you are active/script.

Archived