Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [S] +90 lvl future slayer alt

K0spel

Hello,

73/79/71 NMZ account with 36 ranged and 45 prayer account for sale. The account was supposed to be my slayer alt, but I then I realized I don't have enough time to invest on it. The account has total of 37 quest points.

Account is hand-made and I leveled it up while skilling on my main account. As I don't have rep, I am willing to go first if you are trusted. Also willing to use a middle-man if needed.

This account has imbued black mask and berserker ring on it. Also has ~1M NMZ points and 13 days p2p left.

13affba903776d89ccb95499a8777961.png

Post me your price and then we can discuss about the price further. Minimum bid is 35m without imbued berserker ring and black mask and those items included the bid price is 43m.

70 70 70 NMZ accounts go usually for 30-35m. This account has better stats and I am only asking 35m for it. The 43m price is berserker ring(i) and black mask (i) included, which cost like 6m in-game money + imbuing. Also, the account has almost 2 week p2p left along with some NMZ points.

IMO and to be honest, the price is really fair for the possible buyer.

10 hours ago, K0spel said:

70 70 70 NMZ accounts go usually for 30-35m. This account has better stats and I am only asking 35m for it. The 43m price is berserker ring(i) and black mask (i) included, which cost like 6m in-game money + imbuing. Also, the account has almost 2 week p2p left along with some NMZ points.

IMO and to be honest, the price is really fair for the possible buyer.

Ngl ur more looking at 20-25m..

Just now, Nex said:

Ngl ur more looking at 20-25m..

^^^^^^^^^^^ told you its not hard to put members on an account an bot nmz if it was that easy to make 40m for an account like that id be doing 15 accounts at once :kappa:

Archived