Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • freezing dreambot after 2 seconds

VirtGold

You can try giving the client more ram.

If you're on windows 10 there is a bug with 100% disk usage(I blame the OS). I found the best fix for this is to open the clients, and let them sit for around 10-15 mins before using. Not sure why only windows 10 does this, have no problems with my PC that has ubuntu.

19 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You can try giving the client more ram.

If you're on windows 10 there is a bug with 100% disk usage(I blame the OS). I found the best fix for this is to open the clients, and let them sit for around 10-15 mins before using. Not sure why only windows 10 does this, have no problems with my PC that has ubuntu.

it does not work.. im on windows 10 tried what u said

3 minutes ago, aboudi said:

it does not work.. im on windows 10 tried what u said

If you don't have 100% disk usage this isn't your problem. Check it and see what it is when you open dreambot.

If things look normal, you may want to try completely deleting dreambot and reinstalling it. Can also try deleting jagex cache

1 hour ago, aboudi said:

it freezes the dreambot after 2 second when i login everytime

manually delete your jagex cache.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, Hoodz said:

manually delete your jagex cache.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

If you don't have 100% disk usage this isn't your problem. Check it and see what it is when you open dreambot.

If things look normal, you may want to try completely deleting dreambot and reinstalling it. Can also try deleting jagex cache

ty it worked after 13 days of deleting cache everyday

Archived