Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy Woodcutter Trial version

mogyiii

2 hours ago, AllOnMyOhm said:

Used for 3 hours and got banned while cutting oak at GE. It is the only bot on here that has managed to get one of my accounts banned. Kudos

Hi, if you use multiple bots then you may not be banned because of this script, sometimes for some reason jagex bans after a few days after using a script

52 minutes ago, mogyiii said:

Hi, if you use multiple bots then you may not be banned because of this script, sometimes for some reason jagex bans after a few days after using a script

Nope, one bot per account, per IP

Edited by AllOnMyOhm

1 minute ago, AllOnMyOhm said:

Nope, one bot per account, per IP

If I step on a lot of levels suddenly they still ban and not much can be done against it.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:08 PM, OSRS_2001 said:

great for suiciders at the ge over a mil each worth in oak in  just over 24  hours with a bronze axe

have also trained a few other accs over 70wc for  a few hours a day over the past few weeks in rndom locations with  no bans at all on them

this is a great script <3

I usually power chop with another script then use this script when they're high enough to cut Yews/Magics

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Same issue as green whiskey, keeps trying to light a fire in spots it cannot. 

I have it on custom area at West Draynor because when I selected West Draynor the script flipped like i've never seen a script do before. Ran to a bunch of random locations, then did laps around Draynor, then I shut it down because it was obviously messed up. 

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

bot get stuck when bank ask "yes i make a pin code" or "no cancle it"

i must the pin code cuz i got sccamed few days ago and only more 5 days pin code will be ready, how the bot can fix it ?