Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy Woodcutter Trial version

mogyiii

On 12/19/2020 at 9:36 AM, mogyiii said:

he didn't throw anything away. just smoothly killed you by the dark wizard. if you want to avoid this don't cut the tree in daynor bank or have a higher combat level at arround 20.

would make sense if I wasn't lvl 65 with 80WC doing it on yews 
    That's why I was like "wtf"

other than that, the script has been amazing thus far haha! keep up the great work

Edited by DavidKaz

The bot works fine but something is wrong. It start talking on public chat saying you are a bot and trying to get you reported.

Don't use it until it gets a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
    I think I find a problem. I'm cutting magic logs in the wood cutting guild and when it finishes filling the inventory, it runs to the deposit box but doesn't recognize it and the bot starts running around.

image.png.988b7e16d279519f29a5e11b5067f79b.png

image.png.b06d8f2a9c10e339636a242f853d86d2.png

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

gets stuck in ge with camera zoom and rotation trying to get back to trees. gotta manually click back on map to get near trees

• 3 weeks later...
    On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 AM, mogyiii said:

can you tell me what are you did? like say where and what you cut with what setting

hey man i know this is an old thread, but i pretty much got the same ban... did you bot again on that same account? I'm scared now.