Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy Woodcutter Trial version

mogyiii

The random world change is really annoying... always changes from 500 skill plus to a bot saturated world for no reason and can't chop anything. 

Great script but please add an option to disable world hop

On 7/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Kevin64 said:

Can I stop it from attempting to world-hop to an F2P world?

On 8/7/2019 at 4:07 AM, lemondrop said:

The random world change is really annoying... always changes from 500 skill plus to a bot saturated world for no reason and can't chop anything. 

Great script but please add an option to disable world hop

Added checkbox for World-hop disable.

Edited by mogyiii

• 4 weeks later...

Can't seem to work properly. Was trying to cut Yews at East Varrock and every time it would click on the Yew tree it would immediatley move the mouse to the statue area on the minimap and run back to the middle of the two trees. Continued doing this 6 times until I stopped it.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:39 PM, Adhedonia said:

Can't seem to work properly. Was trying to cut Yews at East Varrock and every time it would click on the Yew tree it would immediatley move the mouse to the statue area on the minimap and run back to the middle of the two trees. Continued doing this 6 times until I stopped it.

Thanks for telling me.