Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • No trade option on Player and 'name not set'

pootisspencer

The bot has no name set on the account (written in the chat of the client) and you can't see any player 'Follow','Trade','Report' interactions, only 'Walk here'. What is going on here, a new anticheat from jagex?

9 hours ago, Nima said:

You know, you can try and set a name before you play.

It is. If I hover over the Name Changer in the account management tab, the name appears ( but still theres no option to trade or follow other players)

On 1/28/2019 at 12:40 PM, pootisspencer said:

Any1?

Interesting, I haven't seen them before. When you log in to another account can you see your "nameless" characters display name? Did you have an offensive name? Was the account inactive for a long period of time?

On 1/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

It's possible your name was removed for being offensive, but they generally don't let you log in if that's the case.

On 1/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, RetroBot said:

Interesting, I haven't seen them before. When you log in to another account can you see your "nameless" characters display name? Did you have an offensive name? Was the account inactive for a long period of time?

It's not offensive, randomly generated chars. An it's not removed since they appear when you hove your mouse on the name changer in-game. Guess this is a game not the client issue

Archived