Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i really need help.

hobomik3

You are wrong ive been dicing for awhile now, i have watched other people dice, its not because im docing, its because jagex has something on me. Why would i alone be getting instant bans when i used to get mutes, why would my friend using my script get mutes and not banned. Why would the multiple other dicer in the same world get to keep going while im singled out and banned everytime. Jagex knows its me and i have no clue why it doesnt make sense... its more about me knowing what they have on me at this point

Its confirmed, other people accounts that have the hours on them work. I bought my friends account and used that and it worked like a charm just like the first time. Maybe its just because they were newer bots. If anyone is curious im still going to be testing this topic.

I welcome any suggestions

Thank you all for the help

• 1 year later...
    On 1/25/2019 at 9:50 PM, hobomik3 said:

You are wrong ive been dicing for awhile now, i have watched other people dice, its not because im docing, its because jagex has something on me. Why would i alone be getting instant bans when i used to get mutes, why would my friend using my script get mutes and not banned. Why would the multiple other dicer in the same world get to keep going while im singled out and banned everytime. Jagex knows its me and i have no clue why it doesnt make sense... its more about me knowing what they have on me at this point

You answered your own question here: "when i used to get mutes". Obviously they already were detecting you, they just decided to ramp up the punishment severity. That's been across the board since someone made a video exposing the black market of pmod accounts related to dicing.

Also, who's to say the other dicers aren't going through a very similar experience, but just have the resources to brute force with enough accounts or have discovered a way to be less likely to be flagged. You can't assume everyone else is being treated differently without speaking to them or actually tracking their accounts through a given period of time.

Archived