Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.4

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay on these fixes, when I didn't have a text saying it was a rev update I went back to sleep :(

Prayers have been fixed, world hopping should be fixed.

In other news, I have my desk now. I'm gonna start working on getting that schedule I promised you guys soon here. If there's anything you'd like seen changed in the client, or added, or removed, let me know and I can add it on to my list of shit I need to do.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new years. I'm ready to slay some RS now.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Thanks for the fix. As for the features - I would like Dreambot to use less CPU and RAM. So just overall optimization of the client's code would be nice, if it's possible, of course. I don't know how optimized it is right now, maybe it's already perfect or something :kappa:

2 hours ago, Akris said:

Thanks for the fix. As for the features - I would like Dreambot to use less CPU and RAM. So just overall optimization of the client's code would be nice, if it's possible, of course. I don't know how optimized it is right now, maybe it's already perfect or something :kappa:

You can't "just optimize" easily. You probably won't see any improvements until db3.

Would love to be able to write my own mouse movement algorithms; would be grateful if you could allow us to set the mouse class to use our own implementations of MouseAlgorithm.

4 hours ago, alotoffluffy said:

Would love to be able to write my own mouse movement algorithms; would be grateful if you could allow us to set the mouse class to use our own implementations of MouseAlgorithm.

I think that you can override the method that calculates the path of the mouse.

14 hours ago, alotoffluffy said:

Having a "plug-n-play" for the mouse class is something that we have planned for db3. I don't believe it's possible with the current mouse, without using reflection to override classes forcefully, which wouldn't be allowed on the sdn.

Archived