Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 accounts banned within a week/ proxy suggestions please?

v00deed000

Not sure if they are cracking down or just bad luck but both accounts had no offenses and my main got a 2 day and my throw away got a perma ban. ive only been using dreambot. so can anyone suggest a proxy selling site they use or just in general suggestions on how to not lose every account lol

1 hour ago, v00deed000 said:

Not sure if they are cracking down or just bad luck but both accounts had no offenses and my main got a 2 day and my throw away got a perma ban. ive only been using dreambot. so can anyone suggest a proxy selling site they use or just in general suggestions on how to not lose every account lol

You're lucky you even got a 2 day ban. Proxies won't prevent bans either, they only help with chain bans.

Don't bot on an account you don't want to lose. Use throw-away accounts to make your GP and train your main account legit, using the GP made from throw-away accounts to buy the best gear/supplies you can afford.

Most importantly, don't bot your 2 day banned account again. Next is perm.

Good luck

17 hours ago, v00deed000 said:

Lol, if you bot you risk to get banned. You've done nothing wrong, that's just how it is.

17 hours ago, v00deed000 said:

Idk if it's just me but i personally think proxies do fuck all lol. I dont think they help at all. As ive been told by numerious people that they dont ban on IP so proxies wont help you at all

3 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

Lol, if you bot you risk to get banned. You've done nothing wrong, that's just how it is.

yes but 2 in a friggen row lol. we need to get smarter and stick it to the man lol

Archived