Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Laptop suggestions

sr24

On 1/24/2019 at 5:52 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

You'll be alright man, 1 day late won't kill ya. xD

Personally, I woulda just let this go. But good on you for taking a stand.

Yeah, it ended up showing up late on friday.  I took a stand due to it saying it was free one day shipping with prime, log in then it says it's two day free shipping but wouldn't be here till friday (3 days at the time).  So I paid for that next day.  Either way, by me complaining, it saved me $130+ on it when I already got the MacBook for $300 off.  

• 1 year later...

I think this is the laptop I have, if you're looking for something that does well for not much price. I haven't had any issues with not having enough power for any development I've done so far. It's also light and small, so it's easy to carry around campus and whatnot. (or travel, which was the main reason I got it)

• 7 months later...

Definitely don't go with any Macbook especially if its a older one... They're all over priced for the specs that they come in and the parts are cheap Chinese made parts that typically don't last long before you will have some sort of problem. If you are looking to spend up to $1800 id suggest the MSI GL series laptops, like this one https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=msi+GLR .

The one I linked is a little over kill saying it has the 3060 but they have other ones in GL series that are cheaper and specs are as insane, but for the price they are great laptops and can also be used for gaming as well for school.

Archived