Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do I bot a fresh account to all lvl 50s without a ban?

Its Dat Boi

Hello
    I made an ironman account. Which i did wc and fm up to lvl 50 then i bought a wintertodt bot and did that till lvl 80 fming. This was in about a 3 day period
    Then today i got a free fishing cooking and mining script and got my mining up to 30, fishing 15 and cooking 18.
    Got banned. 

So i really just wanted an account with 99fm and mid stats 
    Am I doing something wrong or is botting just too difficult now?

Resting an account, Botting for shorter intervals, Playing normal on the account (bossing, bank standing, talking with friends, questing) and this is a big one LUCK.  Sometimes when it's all said and done it just comes down to the luck of the draw.  However there are definitely things you can do to better increase your odds of luck.   

Archived