Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts wont start

skrtcobain

Ive been looking on the forums all night and all of the threads with this problem are either unavailable for me to view, say theyre solved but give no solutions, or just dont give any information. Can someone PLEASE help me. I am getting legitimately pissed off ive tried multiple scripts, when i click "start" it simply doesnt do anything. I let the program through my firewall and everything.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, Hashtag said:

Try deleting jagexcache from C:/Users/You and open the client. Which script is opening settings page? Perhaps it is trying to change a setting but fails due to changed widget ids.

• 1 year later...

Bought the script but I can't seem to get it to start. It simply says "Client settings saved successfully!" and doesn't start. Messaged you on Discord Nex. Hope we can resolve the issue soon! Will post updates.

Archived