Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clients keep getting connection lost

danielnielsen

Can someone help me? I cant use many bots with proxy on my new pc. I use 1acc = 1ip. I bot 10 accs on my laptop, always no problem. I bought PC and I tried to open clients, something strange happening. I open first account(1 client) then I open second one and when second one is loading, first one is getting connection lost, but not logging out, just need to wait like I got some internet problem. I set up all 10 accs, 1 gets connection lost then 8 more gets also same time. I tried on laptop, they were staying 1h without problem. What wrong can be? I tried fresh start, wifi, internet cabel and even phone hotspot. It feels like all accs are connected on same ip, but they are not! I tried deleting ip from list then only the acc with that ip getts logged out, others staying still. 

Archived