Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • break system / autologging

conwayddd

Ill start by saying that im fairly new (about a month) to dreambot and botting in general. I started originally by writing my own "scripts" using autohotkey. But have found that using an actual bot is much more reliable and scalable. The break system implemented into dreambot has been super useful to me. I set all my bots so that they can run for 6 hr (with small breaks) and then take a large break that lasts the rest of the day. What i would like to be able to do is have the client log into a second account while the first one is breaking for the rest of the day. This way my clients arent just idle for 3/4 of the day. I think maybe ill have to either learn java to be able to write my own scripts or purchase a private script from someone. If anyone knows anything about this please help me out.

Essentially i want to start a small bot farm so if im doing this all wrong let me know that too.

Alright so previously I have been using the 6hr/day strategy which has worked flawlessly producing 0 bans. However since I don't know if its possible to what i described above (switching accounts / 6hr) im going to try a more aggressive (suicide) schedule. Obviously running a bot straight 24/7 will get it banned very quickly. So does anyone have suggestions for a suicide schedule?

Archived