Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🎣 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fisher v2 - Highly customizable AIO Fishing script

Neffarion

• 3 weeks later...

Half an hour into trial and drooling, it runs from Musa Point to Port Sarim drop effortlessly. Really solid work, hopefully I can purchase this week, cheers!

Edit: Purchased, 0 issues, this script is fire. Much appreciated! (highly recommend)

Edited by GingerBread
    Very satisfied customer

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is getting stuck on the boat doing Musa Point fishing, easy fix is to make sure screen is on "fixed classic". Not sure why that is, but has stopped the issue for me. 

Howdy! 

Having an issue with Musa Point fishing. My character will sail to Musa Point and then sit on the ship, status shows "walking to fishing area". It was an occasional issue last week but I am now unable to do Musa Point fishing at all. In the associated log I tried doing Lobby fishing, it did not work, I stopped script and tried swordies and same issue occurred, end of log.

Last week my character was also dropping all coins from inventory as well and would then go sit on the boat attempting to leave Musa Point, but that issue is random and less frequent.

Let me know if additional details are needed, thanks! 

DreamBot-1629315437378.log

17 hours ago, GingerBread said:

Howdy! 

Having an issue with Musa Point fishing. My character will sail to Musa Point and then sit on the ship, status shows "walking to fishing area". It was an occasional issue last week but I am now unable to do Musa Point fishing at all. In the associated log I tried doing Lobby fishing, it did not work, I stopped script and tried swordies and same issue occurred, end of log.

Last week my character was also dropping all coins from inventory as well and would then go sit on the boat attempting to leave Musa Point, but that issue is random and less frequent.

Let me know if additional details are needed, thanks! 

DreamBot-1629315437378.log 12.03 kB · 2 downloads

Might be something related to the walker, I will see if I can find the issue thanks for the report

• 1 month later...
    On 1/15/2019 at 9:37 PM, Neffarion said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

GUI:
    spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Paint:

spacer.png

Available Locations

Hide contents

Current available locations for fishing:

• Lumbridge Swamp
    • Draynor Village
    • Musa Point (Karamja) (Can travel)
    • Lumbridge East
    • Barbarian Village
    • Mudskipper Point North
    • Al Kharid South-West
    • Catherby
    • Corsair Cove
    • Corsair Cove Resource Area
    • Rellekka North Dock
    • Rellekka Left Dock
    • Rellekka Middle Dock
    • Barbarian Outpost West
    • Entrana River (Can travel)
    • Entrana Dock (Can travel)
    • Shilo Village River
    • Seers Village North
    • North East Ardougne River
    • Fishing Guild
    • Piscarilius House (North East)
    • Otto's Grotto

Note: if any location has npcs that attack you, the script will not care.
    If you want a location to be added, please suggest it via Discord.

How to use Quickstart (VIP+)

Reveal hidden contents

First you need to open the GUI normally and create a profile with whatever tasks and settings you want.
    Save it under a new name and exit the GUI.
    Now you have to create a new .bat file enter the following text:

java -jar "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar" -script "Nano Fisher" -account ACCOUNT_NICKNAME -params profile=PROFILE_YOU_CREATED

FAQ

Reveal hidden contents

Q: When will you add Minnow Fishing?
    A: I'm not sure yet since I lack account for it.
    If you want to help with an account, feel free to contact me via Discord.

Q: My character doesn't seem to pickup the fish bait when Barbarian rod fishing from the bank?
    A: Barbarian rod fishing is only supported with feathers at the moment.

Q: What's the purpose of the World Switching system?
    A: The sole purpose of it is to avoid player reports. If you are gathering items for couple hours and a random player notices sees you for a long time doing the same thing it will most likely be suspicious. World switching will just hop into another random world so that never happens

Q: My account got banned in X hours!!! Why do you suck?!!
    A: You are botting, and botting is against the game rules.
    I can't flip a switch and make you unbannable in-game, so next time be more careful and don't bot on accounts you care for.

Q: Does this work with DB2?
    A: No. Only DB3

spacer.png

CLICK TO PURCHASE SCRIPT

CLICK TO PURCHASE SCRIPT

This script will get u banned if u use it at shilo village. had it setup for maybe 2 minutes my character was literally just running in circles not fishing. needs work.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont expect to get an answer, but i just cant understand the mulling features on different scripts, how do they work? and how can i trade with new accounts as they are trade banned until 10 QP and 100 total lvl or something. please help if you see this