Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🎣 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fisher v2 - Highly customizable AIO Fishing script

Neffarion

What are the best anti ban options? Should I just enable all of the anti-ban including afk etc & just stick to short periods of botting?

3 hours ago, Azzazz said:

What are the best anti ban options? Should I just enable all of the anti-ban including afk etc & just stick to short periods of botting?

Well I normally just recommend you set to what you feel you would do during normal gameplay. Otherwise setting it with the randomize option on top works fine

10 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Well I normally just recommend you set to what you feel you would do during normal gameplay. Otherwise setting it with the randomize option on top works fine

I see, thanks. I do have some final questions though: 

How would you recommend setting breaks for autonomous scheduled running, EG: run for 6-8 hours per day, on certain days of the week? Also I'd honestly buy a script in a heartbeat along the lines of "Nanoscheduler" that includes some analytics on previous runtime statistics and does the above to integrate with all your scripts. ;D

Also it seems that my saved profiles are disappearing whenever I close the bot after syncing. Running on ubuntu btw.

Edited by Azzazz

Hello script throws error when i set new task=>regular bank option=>fishing guild=>cage/harpoon=>tuna and swordfish both selected=>set a 200 minute time limit and many others and all didnt change the outcome. says to contact script writer. please look into this i just recently got the script thank you

i redownloaded the client but that didnt fix it

Edited by sashapetrin

On 4/11/2021 at 2:48 AM, Azzazz said:

I see, thanks. I do have some final questions though: 

How would you recommend setting breaks for autonomous scheduled running, EG: run for 6-8 hours per day, on certain days of the week? Also I'd honestly buy a script in a heartbeat along the lines of "Nanoscheduler" that includes some analytics on previous runtime statistics and does the above to integrate with all your scripts. ;D

Also it seems that my saved profiles are disappearing whenever I close the bot after syncing. Running on ubuntu btw.

I can't really recommend any schedule as that would make any recommendation pointless because people would use it
    I will be including analytics into the scripts in the future, no need to buy anything else
    Do you have any errors in the console log when you synchronize the profiles?

23 minutes ago, sashapetrin said:

Hello script throws error when i set new task=>regular bank option=>fishing guild=>cage/harpoon=>tuna and swordfish both selected=>set a 200 minute time limit and many others and all didnt change the outcome. says to contact script writer. please look into this i just recently got the script thank you

i redownloaded the client but that didnt fix it

Make sure you get the latest Dreambot update. If that doesnt fix please post or pm me the error. You can find this error in detail by going to C:\Users\YOURUSER\DreamBot\Logs
    (Should be the one that has the latest creation date)

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Ayee' wassup yo?!? This is the first script I have ever personally purchased and it is 100 percent fulfilling its objectives. I absolutely love this script and everything about it, from its simple set up to its in depth settings you can change if wanted or needed, this fisher script is the one i suggest you obtain ASAP if your looking for one.   

when fishing lobster in f2p karmaja, when banking, the bot gets stuck inside the karmaja boat and permanently idles there until I manually walk him off the boat

12 hours ago, alsig said:

when fishing lobster in f2p karmaja, when banking, the bot gets stuck inside the karmaja boat and permanently idles there until I manually walk him off the boat

Hmm, weird. I will look into it. Meanwhile check if you are using Fresh Start on the client settings