Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Karambwan buyer] Earn 100-300k/h -- Stable -- Fast quickhop --

Zawy

Please add in the new quickhop. The script won't quick hop automatically anymore. But I must say it's not crowded anymore :) Every world has 3 Karambwan.

Just got home after a nine hour flight. Remind me tomorrow with a pm please :)

Just got home after a nine hour flight. Remind me tomorrow with a pm please :)

When it's on the quick hop menu and the inventory gets full it sits there for a while before using the teleport, if it even uses it. Sometimes it doesn't use it. Ran it for 4 hours and only used 11 teleports.

When it's on the quick hop menu and the inventory gets full it sits there for a while before using the teleport, if it even uses it. Sometimes it doesn't use it. Ran it for 4 hours and only used 11 teleports.

1 2 3 fixed :)

Idk if others are using the script same time as me but 7 hours and only got 200 Karambwan.

Probably alot of people there nowdays.

This happened after the update from yesterday right?

Probably. 

Works fine now, I just wish after the inventory was full it didn't wait for 10minutes to use the teleport. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived