Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.3 (again)

Nuclear Nezz

Hello!

I forgot to change the version number. Whoops.

I just released another client update, this one contains just a few smaller things.

1. The bank location for Canifis is fixed, it should open it now with our bank.open.

2. Fixed deposit box widget ids and changed up the friends.add method a bit, it should work more consistently now.

3. I've finally added in an auto check for invalid caches. If your cache isn't valid on login (yes, you have to log in all the way first) you'll get a popup saying your cache is invalid, and will ask if you want it to be deleted. If you click yes, it will delete your cache and kill the client. Restart and you should be good to go.

If you click no, it won't delete the cache, and you'll have to restart anyway because I close all of the game stuff.

Hopefully this resolves a lot of the problems some people are facing, especially when there isn't someone in chat to help out.

An update on my whole "new year new me" sort of stuff: It took a bit longer than expected to actually get moved and settled in to my new place, so it'll be another few days before my activity resumes its normal amount. Once I can resume a normal schedule, I'll be diving into creating actual work schedules and update statuses for you guys. Keep an eye out for that ;)

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Would it be possible to have an option to automatically kill/restart your client (and delete the cache) once it detects that cache is invalid would help a bit with more automated systems who might not see the popup for hours and have their bot broken.

Moving my post to the new thread:

On 1/8/2019 at 7:43 PM, NovaGTX said:

Could there be an addition to the client to clear player settings that have been logged?

On 1/11/2019 at 3:34 PM, mfanatik said:

Would it be possible to have an option to automatically kill/restart your client (and delete the cache) once it detects that cache is invalid would help a bit with more automated systems who might not see the popup for hours and have their bot broken.

Yes, once I'm sure this process works well enough, I'll be adding in some more automated ways of doing it. I'll probably add it in as a flag for quickstart.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, NovaGTX said:

Could there be an addition to the client to clear player settings that have been logged?

What do you mean by player settings that have been logged?

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

What do you mean by player settings that have been logged?

Currently in the debugger when a player setting changes it stores each change. The only way to clear those changes is to close the client, sometimes it can get quite cluttered when dealing with a lot of player settings continuously.

I just noticed that the cache checker doesn't always work yet, my bot was failing to open the bank and it was due to a corrupt cache, had no popup or anything.
    wEm9XmQ.png

how do you stop geting invalid cache everytime u try to run the client??? i litteraly cannot even start a anything i just login and i get it everytime.

8 hours ago, mfanatik said:

I just noticed that the cache checker doesn't always work yet, my bot was failing to open the bank and it was due to a corrupt cache, had no popup or anything.
    wEm9XmQ.png

I'm doing another release now that will do a popup when gameobjects break, as well.

And it used to just log when an npc was broken, I've added for it to do the popup there.

8 hours ago, bigpapa said:

how do you stop geting invalid cache everytime u try to run the client??? i litteraly cannot even start a anything i just login and i get it everytime.

Delete your jagexcache, that's how.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived