Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hacked 3 times this week.

we bad at pk

On 1/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, we bad at pk said:

it was sending 2 files (email and password) to an ip without running any scripts, just with dreambot open and logged into an account, Download Sharkwire and check for youself. i wouldnt be making a big stink about it if i 100% knew it wasnt dreambot. i already lost what i lost and cant get it back. But our team found stuff in that client that is no good. Scripts run fine, but if you put anything valueable on the accounts, its gone. sold in g.e.

We've tested it, and even if you Google "Dreambot hacks you" 50 forums pop up that are deleted about people complaining. You guys just gonna continue to tell them "They clicked on phishing link."

I mean jeez i know you guys dont make money, other then sell the gold, Why not charge people to buy the client then? instead of letting free players download it? oh thats because when they log in you guys can get in and take all there money. Just charge people to download it, i would. 

Like I said, my man.
    Tell me what files they are, and what the IP is.

If your team found something in the client that hacks you, feel free to show me what it is, I can tell you if they just misread it or not. Those threads are archived, because I go through every now and then and archive really old posts, and all of the archive sections are read only, which is something I was gonna change and forgot about. We do charge people, it's VIP, Sponsor, etc. I'm not sure why you think we make no money. You sound pretty upset, and you're not really backing anything you're saying up. I mean, I use the client and my accounts have never gotten hacked, so it's clearly not me.

The people I know that farm with dreambot haven't been hacked, and a few of them have used staking bots, which generally have a fair amount more gold than yours. They've never been hacked.

"email and password" are not files. Those files don't exist unless you put them there, or they're being created by a script. Run your shit and show me the files, the IP, and have your team send me what they found that is "no good"

I'm very interested in getting this resolved, but if you're not willing to do more than say "haha i got hacked!" then I can't really take you seriously.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:48 AM, we bad at pk said:

it was sending 2 files (email and password) to an ip without running any scripts, just with dreambot open and logged into an account, Download Sharkwire and check for youself. i wouldnt be making a big stink about it if i 100% knew it wasnt dreambot. i already lost what i lost and cant get it back. But our team found stuff in that client that is no good. Scripts run fine, but if you put anything valueable on the accounts, its gone. sold in g.e.

We've tested it, and even if you Google "Dreambot hacks you" 50 forums pop up that are deleted about people complaining. You guys just gonna continue to tell them "They clicked on phishing link."

I mean jeez i know you guys dont make money, other then sell the gold, Why not charge people to buy the client then? instead of letting free players download it? oh thats because when they log in you guys can get in and take all there money. Just charge people to download it, i would. 

You expect to be taken seriously with this attitude? Also, you should do a CLEAN windows installation and stop using shady software. Everything happened because of YOUR MISTAKES.

u dont have to click on link, u dont have to download a rat, u dont have to get phished in order to get hacked. ur data was probably leaked; use unique passwords everywhere, authenticate ur accounts (2fa) and secure ur important emails.

Archived