Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hacked 3 times this week.

we bad at pk

I guarantee you it's a rootkit or a rat. If the hacker knew what they were doing and how the client stores information (MD5) they could easily decrypt the stored information. I can, with 100% certainty, say that it was not dreambot staff or the script developer. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

could it be possible you used the same email / pw combo on another website?   It could of got compromised on another website if you use the same login/pw on a particular website/email/ rs account.

On 1/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, we bad at pk said:

Store it locally for a hacker ? I see what the client sends, 2 different files which looks to be email and password, to a specific ip using shark.

And for the test i used another email on a brand new account. Im not phished, ive been around awhile. Only thing that has my info is DB. Sorry but your client is compromised to someone else then to get users info. And my account info was never changed. Was just logged into and took all valueables. 

Our client isn't compromised to someone else. If it was, I'm sure more than a few of my accounts would have gotten hacked as well. Along with most other users on the site.

If you're running local scripts, then yeah, someone can definitely grab your username and password. Regardless of what you're hacking, they can't get on your account if you have auth. If they got on your account, it's because they had access to much more than your account. Clearly dreambot does not have access to your email, nor is there any reason whatsoever for it to ask for access to your email, or any of your email information. I am curious as to what files you're seeing being sent, along with the specific IP address. Feel free to PM me that information and I can let you know what they are, or if they're not us, I can look to see if it is anyone on the site.

Keep in mind, there are scripts that send data to and from their own servers for runtime/experience/profit stats for the whole "live signature" proggies. Those don't send any passwords, forum usernames, probably, but no passwords.

5 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Our client isn't compromised to someone else. If it was, I'm sure more than a few of my accounts would have gotten hacked as well. Along with most other users on the site.

If you're running local scripts, then yeah, someone can definitely grab your username and password. Regardless of what you're hacking, they can't get on your account if you have auth. If they got on your account, it's because they had access to much more than your account. Clearly dreambot does not have access to your email, nor is there any reason whatsoever for it to ask for access to your email, or any of your email information. I am curious as to what files you're seeing being sent, along with the specific IP address. Feel free to PM me that information and I can let you know what they are, or if they're not us, I can look to see if it is anyone on the site.

Keep in mind, there are scripts that send data to and from their own servers for runtime/experience/profit stats for the whole "live signature" proggies. Those don't send any passwords, forum usernames, probably, but no passwords.

it was sending 2 files (email and password) to an ip without running any scripts, just with dreambot open and logged into an account, Download Sharkwire and check for youself. i wouldnt be making a big stink about it if i 100% knew it wasnt dreambot. i already lost what i lost and cant get it back. But our team found stuff in that client that is no good. Scripts run fine, but if you put anything valueable on the accounts, its gone. sold in g.e.

We've tested it, and even if you Google "Dreambot hacks you" 50 forums pop up that are deleted about people complaining. You guys just gonna continue to tell them "They clicked on phishing link."

I mean jeez i know you guys dont make money, other then sell the gold, Why not charge people to buy the client then? instead of letting free players download it? oh thats because when they log in you guys can get in and take all there money. Just charge people to download it, i would. 

6 hours ago, we bad at pk said:

it was sending 2 files (email and password) to an ip without running any scripts, just with dreambot open and logged into an account, Download Sharkwire and check for youself. i wouldnt be making a big stink about it if i 100% knew it wasnt dreambot. i already lost what i lost and cant get it back. But our team found stuff in that client that is no good. Scripts run fine, but if you put anything valueable on the accounts, its gone. sold in g.e.

We've tested it, and even if you Google "Dreambot hacks you" 50 forums pop up that are deleted about people complaining. You guys just gonna continue to tell them "They clicked on phishing link."

I mean jeez i know you guys dont make money, other then sell the gold, Why not charge people to buy the client then? instead of letting free players download it? oh thats because when they log in you guys can get in and take all there money. Just charge people to download it, i would. 

AHAHA "i know you guys dont make money" l00000000000000000000000000l - lets just say they couldnt give 2 shits about ur 500$ in gp

7 hours ago, we bad at pk said:

Sharkwire sounds cool dude did your team make that

59 minutes ago, Man16 said:

Sharkwire sounds cool dude did your team make that

i think the dumby meant wireshark xd

he 100% knows what hes talking about dude - 10$ says he uses limewire and blames dB for the popup ads??

Archived