Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Want to run 20+ bots, what is the safest way?

Salad Boy

Been having great success with my bots and I want to expand to generate more profits. I've spoken to a few people and a lot have informed me that both proxies & VPS's are actually detectable by Jagex as they can see what hardware you're running. 

So the only other method I can think of is running physical computers on my home with VPN's on each. I've only got 2 laptops so this may be good for 6 or 7 accounts but no more. 

What are your opinons?

PS. I've also been told it is possible to spoof a VPS so it doesn't appear as a virtual machine?

Proxies are fine as long as you get them from someone/somewhere reputable, though they're not needed.

I run 12-15 accounts on one IP 24/7. I don't notice any difference in ban rate between using proxies or not using them.

IMO proxies are only needed in the account creation process.

If your gonna run that many accounts your gonna have to look into a server unless you build up your own computer for botting.  For server specs 32GB should run 20 accounts.  Im not positive if jagex can detect a server or not but I have heard they can detect a proxy.  Good luck.

Archived