Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fisher from Tutorial Island to 99 fishing [Open Source]

GaneratedBots

So this is my first script, I don't really know best practices or anything like that so any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome!

Also, there is no GUI and a really mediocre paint

Github Link

Features

• Breaking system, will randomly log out and take breaks between 5-25 minutes and play for 15-50 minutes (might reduce ban rate?)
    • Will take an account straight out of tutorial island straight to 99 fishing through net/fly fishing. Takes care of everything, from killing chickens to collect feathers to buying a fly fishing rod
    • MAKE SURE you have at least 5 gold coins and a bronze sword+wooden shield (which you should have if you've come right out of tutorial island)
    • Currently, only banks salmon/trout. Will probably add power fishing later on

Will eventually make a non-crappy paint and a GUI so that you can actually modify some stuff

Again comments/suggestions/criticisms are greatly appreciated!

• 2 years later...
    On 1/5/2019 at 11:06 PM, GaneratedBots said:

So this is my first script, I don't really know best practices or anything like that so any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome!

Also, there is no GUI and a really mediocre paint

Github Link

Features

• Breaking system, will randomly log out and take breaks between 5-25 minutes and play for 15-50 minutes (might reduce ban rate?)
    • Will take an account straight out of tutorial island straight to 99 fishing through net/fly fishing. Takes care of everything, from killing chickens to collect feathers to buying a fly fishing rod
    • MAKE SURE you have at least 5 gold coins and a bronze sword+wooden shield (which you should have if you've come right out of tutorial island)
    • Currently, only banks salmon/trout. Will probably add power fishing later on

Will eventually make a non-crappy paint and a GUI so that you can actually modify some stuff

Again comments/suggestions/criticisms are greatly appreciated!

I'm gonna try this out and update you!

Do you have an anti ban system built in?

Archived