Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts run 5 secs then stop - tried Fresh Start & Jagex Cache

ThisIsNull

On 1/6/2019 at 11:34 AM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Yeah that looks like an error in the script. You said that script works on one pc but not another? Are they perhaps different operating systems or anything?

I believe they are the same OS but I could be wrong. Thinking my mom has windows 10 on her PC but I could be wrong. Also I figured it was a problem with java due to another client (tribot) failing to completely start. So I tried reinstalling Java and get a 1603 error, which I tried fixing multiple ways including using ccleaner to fix registry problems but to no avail. So I bought a VPS and things are running fine now. Guess I just can't use dreambot on this PC :(.

I mean that I get the error after trying to put java back on my computer. I tried using a different version of java just in case it worked and I can download but still have script problems using that version. Maybe PC's this old can't run java lol.

1 hour ago, ThisIsNull said:

I mean that I get the error after trying to put java back on my computer. I tried using a different version of java just in case it worked and I can download but still have script problems using that version. Maybe PC's this old can't run java lol.

As long as it's Java 8, you'll be fine.

Any other java and it won't work.

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

As long as it's Java 8, you'll be fine.

Any other java and it won't work.

hmm... it was Java 8 just one of the unreleased versions. I think it's something wrong with this PC as it's a Notebook that used to run Windows XP lol. Asus EEE 1005ha. Quite an old beast but at least I can run VPS from it. Will upgrade my computer pretty soon.

Archived