Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts run 5 secs then stop - tried Fresh Start & Jagex Cache

ThisIsNull

Yeah I had problems with zoom solver now that it's fixed manually the scripts will only run for 5 seconds then stop, or try to logout. I tried enabling fresh start and deleting the Jagex Cache.

Thanks in advance,
    Seth

Bell's Hard Tanner, tribs Ash picker, Binky Tanner... I also tried Towlies Salmon Looter & Infedels Looter (wildy looter) which both got stuck. These are all free scripts btw. :P

I think it is a problem with my computer, because I tried running one of the tanner's on another computer & worked fine. Then I went back to this computer and one of the tanner's runs but has issues and usually logs out and the other one does not work at all. Also another issue is that my bot attempted to solve a random event and dismissed it but didnt realize it had already dismissed the random and got stuck, which is not as big of an issue but still.

11 hours ago, ThisIsNull said:

I think it is a problem with my computer, because I tried running one of the tanner's on another computer & worked fine. Then I went back to this computer and one of the tanner's runs but has issues and usually logs out and the other one does not work at all. Also another issue is that my bot attempted to solve a random event and dismissed it but didnt realize it had already dismissed the random and got stuck, which is not as big of an issue but still.

Is there anything in the debug console?

Well I will wait for the script to mess up again, right now it's running because I am able to start the script sometimes.

It does say this though,

• [ERROR]10:06:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at tasks.TanTask.b(Unknown Source) at util.TaskManager.a(Unknown Source) at script.Script.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• [ERROR]10:11:26: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at tasks.TanTask.b(Unknown Source) at util.TaskManager.a(Unknown Source) at script.Script.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]10:11:39: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at tasks.TanTask.b(Unknown Source) at util.TaskManager.a(Unknown Source) at script.Script.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]10:11:46: Connecting to server...
    • [INFO]10:11:53: Connected to server!
    • [INFO]10:11:53: Logged in successfully! You may now open a tab!
    • [INFO]10:11:53: Your current rank(s): [MEMBERS]
    • [INFO]10:11:54: Tab Count: 0
    • [INFO]10:13:00: Connecting to server...
    • [INFO]10:13:01: Connected to server!
    • [INFO]10:13:02: Logged in successfully! You may now open a tab!
    • [INFO]10:13:02: Your current rank(s): [MEMBERS]
    • [INFO]10:13:02: Tab Count: 0
    • [ERROR]10:14:00: Bank is not open.
    • [INFO]10:14:26: Stopping script: Binky Tanner

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Is there anything in the debug console?

quoting you so you can find the thread, I posted the debug console above. (part of it)

Archived