Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★ 115+ MAIN ! Rigour ! Augury ! 1400+ TOTAL $ Quested $ FOR 140$

John Basilo

Hiii,

Selling a nearly maxed combat stats main.
    - The account has important quests such as Recipe for Disaster and Desert Treasure completed
    - Rigour and Augury are unlocked in the prayer book.
    - The account has barrows gloves unlocked.
    - The account has 185 QP.
    - The account has a Dragon defender.
    - The account has varrock diary completed. 

The main's stats: 
    2096834522_mainstats.GIF.8b9dc0083dab6daff6b53b4746064ea5.GIF

The main's QP:
    1291972230_Questlog.GIF.a46a109ee8fedd6866ee06ff2faed12a.GIF

120-140$

11 hours ago, claybotter said:

0fb and very under priced

be careful!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I am new to selling accounts on Dreambot. Besides that I have been trying to sell this main account for 200$ for a month straight. It didn't look like anyone was interested in paying that much for an account these days. I stopped playing Runescape, so every dollar I get from this is another one. It is always risky to buy an account from someone without any feedback :(

Finally I dont understand why people place such reactions? 😞 

20 hours ago, John Basilo said:

First of all, I am new to selling accounts on Dreambot. Besides that I have been trying to sell this main account for 200$ for a month straight. It didn't look like anyone was interested in paying that much for an account these days. I stopped playing Runescape, so every dollar I get from this is another one. It is always risky to buy an account from someone without any feedback :(

Finally I dont understand why people place such reactions? 😞 

Because you'll be quick to exit scam an easy $100 a then relist it. It's a major red flag when people list their accounts severely underpriced.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived