Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Vhagar's TzHaars Safespotter [20-60k+ exp/hr][50-500k+ gp/hr] [DEATHWALKING] [SPECIAL] [MAGE OR RANGE] [LOW REQUIREMENTS]

Vhagar

No big deal man, I posted Monday asking for the trial, than ended up saying screw it lol. The looting problem seems to have been a one time glitch, so far at least. Than with the deathwalking, it seemed what happened was for some reason it didn't eat to heal me so I died, than was just sitting there (didnt deathwalk at all). Another problem i've run into is with it not withdrawing range potions. I have been able to overcome it by starting with my potions and food already in my inv so it doesnt have to bank to get them. A lot of the problems seem like they have to do with when selecting to only kill Xil, which i'd like the option to do, just cant atm because when i did select only that option and ran it for the first time is when it died and I don't want to chance it you know?

Just got banned so won't be able to give any feedback. It's a well working script, but a couple times i had came back to it to find that it hadn't re equipped my ammo and was just trying to continue like it had ammo, which is most likely why I got banned. Only script I used on the account.

On 5/3/2019 at 4:53 PM, Knighton22 said:

No big deal man, I posted Monday asking for the trial, than ended up saying screw it lol. The looting problem seems to have been a one time glitch, so far at least. Than with the deathwalking, it seemed what happened was for some reason it didn't eat to heal me so I died, than was just sitting there (didnt deathwalk at all). Another problem i've run into is with it not withdrawing range potions. I have been able to overcome it by starting with my potions and food already in my inv so it doesnt have to bank to get them. A lot of the problems seem like they have to do with when selecting to only kill Xil, which i'd like the option to do, just cant atm because when i did select only that option and ran it for the first time is when it died and I don't want to chance it you know?

Just got banned so won't be able to give any feedback. It's a well working script, but a couple times i had came back to it to find that it hadn't re equipped my ammo and was just trying to continue like it had ammo, which is most likely why I got banned. Only script I used on the account.

Damn that sucks that you got banned.. How much were using the script? I've never had an account banned using it myself, but I tend to not bot for more than 4 hours a day usually. I'll add a feature that checks if the player has ammo and if not goes to the bank, definitely a good suggestion. I'll try see if I can re-create the issue you had with deathwalking also, thanks for the feedback. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I upvoted - please could I have a trial? Looking to buy this if it works well as I have been looking for something to train range with and get decent profit! Thanks 

Update - bought the script and it is pretty good! No problems so far

A few things:

- Maybe make the mouse go off screen as an antiban? As safe spotting is quite afk I think this would make it look more realistic

-sometimes when using wine it picks it up the empty jugs - maybe because I had more in my inventory compared to the amount to take outset up in the GUI?

Other than that very good so far!

• 1 month later...
    On 6/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, Rob24 said:

Hey I upvoted - please could I have a trial? Looking to buy this if it works well as I have been looking for something to train range with and get decent profit! Thanks 

Apologies for not seeing this

On 6/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, Rob24 said:

Update - bought the script and it is pretty good! No problems so far

A few things:

- Maybe make the mouse go off screen as an antiban? As safe spotting is quite afk I think this would make it look more realistic

-sometimes when using wine it picks it up the empty jugs - maybe because I had more in my inventory compared to the amount to take outset up in the GUI?

Other than that very good so far!

Good to hear,  I think there is a slight chance to move the mouse off screen but I could definitely increase the probability & I'll look into jugs being looted. Ty for the feedback

• 8 months later...

Archived