Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Vhagar's TzHaars Safespotter [20-60k+ exp/hr][50-500k+ gp/hr] [DEATHWALKING] [SPECIAL] [MAGE OR RANGE] [LOW REQUIREMENTS]

Vhagar

On 3/20/2019 at 11:38 AM, Almonds said:

A great script, job well done!

Runs pretty well, easy to understand GUI. 

Considering purchasing this very soon. 

I deffo recommend this script! Great script, good developer!

• 2 weeks later...

@Vhagar
    is the script currently working? I start it and it emptys invi into bank, takes out sharks and then puts them back in again and repeats?

Also in mage attack spells its noted as Fire bolt, instead of fire blast. if i pick fire blast it wont take out death runs from invi, if i pick bolt however it will take out minds but ends up putting them back in over  n over again.

Using mystic smoke staff not normal, is this an issue as mystic is not noted in the staffs list?

On 4/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, Karnivore said:

@Vhagar
    is the script currently working? I start it and it emptys invi into bank, takes out sharks and then puts them back in again and repeats?

Also in mage attack spells its noted as Fire bolt, instead of fire blast. if i pick fire blast it wont take out death runs from invi, if i pick bolt however it will take out minds but ends up putting them back in over  n over again.

Using mystic smoke staff not normal, is this an issue as mystic is not noted in the staffs list?

Hey, looked into the issue and found a bug where blast spells weren't included in the spell types, sorry about that! Issue should be fixed once the script is recompiled on the SDN which is normally within a few days. Also you should be fine to use the mystic smoke battlestaff. Thanks for pointing this out!!

11 hours ago, Knighton22 said:

I'd also like to know if the script is still working, also the recommended range requirements, base armour recommended, and weapon/ammo to use. Thanks!

The script is still functioning properly, I think you'd need a minimum of 50 range with higher if you want a decent amount of gp/hr. At low levels I found using the bone crossbow and bone bolts was pretty cost effective, potentially with a kiteshield if you are low hp/def if not d'hide should be okay, also there's deathwalking in the case that you do die. Eventually worth getting mith bolts w/ a rune crossbow.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice script, only problem i'm having is that sometimes it will only pick up my bolts and get stuck picking up the tokkul while saying "Looting", and deathwalking didn't work for me.

23 hours ago, Knighton22 said:

Nice script, only problem i'm having is that sometimes it will only pick up my bolts and get stuck picking up the tokkul while saying "Looting", and deathwalking didn't work for me.

Hey, sorry I didn't see you request the trial. I'll take a look at the problems you're talking about, did the deathwalking fail to activate or did it fail while traveling to the caves?

Archived