Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Vhagar's TzHaars Safespotter [20-60k+ exp/hr][50-500k+ gp/hr] [DEATHWALKING] [SPECIAL] [MAGE OR RANGE] [LOW REQUIREMENTS]

Vhagar

On 1/19/2019 at 9:10 AM, wakewakaranai said:

great script been using it everyday since I brought it over a week ago, runs flawlessly hope you continue to support it!

Thank you! I aim to continue supporting the script for as long as people use it :)

Script is really well done tbh. Smooth, anti ban seems solid enough.

Only thing i'd say is it isn't really practical to blowpipe these. The drops are pretty few and far between. Over 20 hours I've gotten 1 cape and 2 mauls. So roughly 50k/hr

The script does get confused when attacking monsters on the west side of the sulpher vent. It moves the character to try to safespot but in reality sets the char up for the NPC to hit them because it clicks on the west side of the vent. It also takes 2-3 hits prior to finding a suitable safespot for the NPC. 

4 hours ago, Trevahgotcha said:

The script does get confused when attacking monsters on the west side of the sulpher vent. It moves the character to try to safespot but in reality sets the char up for the NPC to hit them because it clicks on the west side of the vent. It also takes 2-3 hits prior to finding a suitable safespot for the NPC. 

I'll be updating the kiting/evasion process shortly, so I'll definitely bear that in mind for the next update. 

Thanks for the feedback.

[img=https://i.imgur.com/pBJTAyC.png]

Don't want my earlier post to discourage anybody from buying. Script is great and have had 8 obby cape drops today in ~10 hours. This is only half the day right here.

Don't expect this RNG but it does happen just like OP mentions.

2 hours ago, wakewakaranai said:

Maybe a future update suggestion, but adding jugs of wine, other safespots or custom safe spots and world hopping if the spots get crowded? just to lower the chance of a ban

Good shout, I'll add jugs or wine and hopping in the next update. Intent to add multiple safespots eventually.

1 hour ago, acemad said:

Okay clearly i don't know what i'm doing in the above post lmao. Here's the screenshot:

pBJTAyC.png

Damn that's a sick run haha, will include it in the thread if thats cool.

6 minutes ago, Vhagar said:

Good shout, I'll add jugs or wine and hopping in the next update. Intent to add multiple safespots eventually.

Damn that's a sick run haha, will include it in the thread if thats cool.

go for it bro

Archived