Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for work (cheap questing and minigame services)

smittybotz

Hey guys have been an active runescape player since 2005 looking to make a little side money , i do still currently play OSRS (not as much as i would like to) but while im looking for a 2nd job after work i might as well try to make some money playing runescape. I will accept payment through paypal or OSRS gold. I can do firecapes (not 1 prayer firecapes) on accounts as low as 70 range and 43 prayer 1 defense. i can do torso's fairly quick and full void in about 1 days time. I am familiar with all old school runescape quests and can speedrun pretty quickly if an order is made it will more than likely all be done in the same day (if its a reasonable amount of quests, any quests over 5 will probably take 2 or more days time). I am not particularly a fan of skilling but if you need small skilling requirements as parts of questing there is a price that can be negotiated for anything. you can contact me through discord at GucciPucci#0667 or through PM. Willing to screenshare entire questing or service process. Also open to small farming and gold companies that need some extra part time help i am your man. Hopefully i will get to prove myself and have a little better rep in the runescape black market community. 

Archived