Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.3

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had wonderful holidays.

I was told about an issue with the slim arg I had done on the last issue, so I did a smidge of work on fixing that and some other things.

In this update we have:

• Settings button now works on slim mode
    • Adding in custom nodes works! (I will make a post or a thread about this in a bit)
    • Now when the client gets that "NPC Def is null!" message, it also logs (after failing 5 times) to delete your jagexcache, along with giving the directory of it. Hopefully this assists in newer users to resolve a few issues after Thursday updates. In the future I will be looking into ways of detecting the validity of the cache beforehand, and if possible removing it automatically.
    • Added Burgh de rott bank to the bank locations.
    • I've added a click to continue dialogue check for toggle roof, they made a change recently where you can't open the advanced settings window while the "Click here to continue" dialogue is open.

As always, if anyone has any suggestions for things I can add to the client, or bugs I can fix, or even just things you'd like to see changed, feel free to post them here, send them to me in a PM, or just make a thread of your own if you have more than a few.

As of right now, I'm still unable to do script requests, I apologize for the delay. Pandemic needs to give me access again, and he's unavailable as well for the holidays. Hopefully he'll be able to get that done soon.

I hope everyone has a great new years. :)

Thanks,

The Dream Team

3 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Beautiful. 

I'd also like to mention,
    Tabs.IGNORE is out dated.

I left it in for older tut scripts so they didnt all break at once. I think its deprecated?

It's not.

But it will be on next release xd

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/27/2018 at 9:44 AM, Nuclear Nezz said:

As always, if anyone has any suggestions for things I can add to the client, or bugs I can fix, or even just things you'd like to see changed, feel free to post them here, send them to me in a PM, or just make a thread of your own if you have more than a few.

Hey Nezz! First I'd like to say thank you for taking on the responsibility of making sure everything is running properly for the rest of us. As far as suggestion I would love to see a new Discord channel added. I know there was one before that got taken down already. I like Babble, but Discord. Lol

Thanks Nezz! 

14 hours ago, Brayden921 said:

Hey Nezz! First I'd like to say thank you for taking on the responsibility of making sure everything is running properly for the rest of us. As far as suggestion I would love to see a new Discord channel added. I know there was one before that got taken down already. I like Babble, but Discord. Lol

Thanks Nezz! 

There won't be another discord for dreambot. It's too much hassle just for it to get shut down again.

Which it would get shut down again, eventually.

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

There won't be another discord for dreambot. It's too much hassle just for it to get shut down again.

Which it would get shut down again, eventually.

Hey well thanks for getting back to me! 

Archived