Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreramBot jar executable isent opening

AbaftX

when i double click on it DB just creates a txt file but nothing else happens i have the newest java versions and all updates for windows installed any help ?

On 12/24/2018 at 11:45 AM, Hashtag said:

You need to have Java 8. DreamBot doesn't work with any version above. 

i have java 8... still not working

7 hours ago, Gnar said:

i have java 8... still not working

I have the same problem, idk why. Not just for this jar file, but for all. So what I do is make a new folder, add the .jar into it, then make a new notepad with the same name as the jar (in this case I use DBLauncher)

Then I add this code into the text file:

@echo OFF
    cd C:\Users\(YOUR COMPUTER NAME HERE, NO PARENTHESIS)\Desktop\
    java -jar DBLauncher.jar

Save the file as a .bat - then click on the batch file to run the .jar file. You should see a command prompt pop up before your file executes

Just now, Gnar said:

i fixed it... i just deleted all the java versions i had then reinstall it...

someone from powerbot helped me with this

I believe another solution would've been selecting the right binary to open the jar with, especially if you had multiple versions of Java on your computer.  

Archived