Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help with breaks

Hey everyone, Im a bit new to botting with dreambot and I cant seem to find any tutorials on how to set up proper breaks with this current version of the break handler. I plan on going out of state for the holidays and Im leaving my laptop behind and so I want to set up a bot that can manage itself for about 5 days. I want to set the breaks so that it runs for about 5 hours, takes maybe a 12 or 13 hour break, and then logs back in for another 5ish hours, and rinse and repeat. Can someone explain what to put for each setting to accomplish something like this?

Duration 5 hours

duration deviation 10 minutes (will make it go 4h50m to 5h10m)

Interval 12 hours 30 minutes

interval deviation 30 minutes (will make the break activate every 12h to 13h)

tbh i forget the rest of the fields in it, but those would be the ones you want to do.

Duration - how long the break lasts

interval - how often the break happens

deviation - randomization of x minutes (so if you put 10, it'll go +- 10 minutes, so on a 30 minute break with 5 minute deviation, it could be anywhere between 25 and 35 minutes)

Archived