Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DBUI - Custom GUI look & feel API

Articron

So I wrote a small L&F library for Java Swing and I figured it would be cool to release it, considering it's been a while since I've posted anything in the educational section :) It would be cool to see those boring default GUIs disappear over time :ph34r:

I'm making this open source, and others are more than welcome to contribute to the cause because it's far from finished: DBUI Github page

A picture of what it looks like:

image.png.9e8373fed2a4af1b89d022cc09be8c37.png

What's cool about this is that you're allowed to use this in SDN scripts, to give your scripts a bit more of that visual OOMF :D 

Basically, you can incorporate this UI by just changing any JComponent's name to DreamComponent. For example: JTextField = DreamTextField, JButton = DreamButton, ....

You can find an example called "ScriptFrame" in there too.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to casually mention that saying something is "open source" does not mean its "open source", as you need to attach a license to it. Without doing so, you are not actually giving people rights to use it. Like, MIT, Apache & GNU.

However, thanks for the code, I will definitely try it out, it looks good!