Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Long term Skilling Request

Higher

This is for the long term, could span over several months so I need somebody (or a service) who can be consistent.

I need somebody who can constantly fletch for me for 12 hours a day, however you must do it via my windows rdp server, I can make sure there is no latancy and you can make it small like any other client so it doesn't take up the full screen.

You need to be fairly efficient, I don't mind if you play on other accounts at the same time, but I need little downtime in fletching.  You also cannot let the account log out, so must world hop before 6 hours is up.  You will also need to buy new supplies from the grand exchange every 4 hours or so.

Payment is negotiable, but I'm expecting to pay the average rate that power leveling services charge who level multiple accounts at once.

As I said, this will be a long term job with daily payment, so keep that in mind.

• 1 month later...

Archived