Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Changed nothing, no scripts not showing up

bestbotrs

I changed nothing and was running my local scripts I made aren't showing up anymore. Not sure what else to try except I've configured everything properly the first time when I coded my bots and now they dont even show up anymore. Same file path, same everything. Tried restarting client, computer, deleting and replacing jar files in the script folder nothing. Not sure what else to try.

It's definitely scanning.

Make sure when you're compiling your scripts, you're on the latest version of the client in your build path.

If you move all of your local scripts out of the scripts folder, and boot the client can you see any premium/free scripts listed?

interesting, so if I compile my scripts and build it to the directory none of my free scripts show up, and no text either. After I move them out, free scripts show up and local scripts say "No scripts to display". Guess my build path needs to be updated?

17 hours ago, bestbotrs said:

interesting, so if I compile my scripts and build it to the directory none of my free scripts show up, and no text either. After I move them out, free scripts show up and local scripts say "No scripts to display". Guess my build path needs to be updated?

More than likely what Nezz said above, if there is an issue with one of your local scripts compiling/reading then it'll cause issues across the board.

not sure how it got fixed but i just moved around the exact same files until it worked. All my local scripts are showing up now, no idea how to replicate or fix it if it ever happens again

Archived