Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.2

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce our latest client version.

Make sure you have the latest version of the launcher (you can get it here).

Changes:

• Added an ExperienceListener for scripters to add to their scripts (it has onGained which is experience, onLevelUp which is level up, onLevelChange which is boosts)
    • Added the ability to add listeners to classes that are not your main class, and to have them added to the listener list, usage of scriptManager.addListener(EventListener listener), these will(should) all be removed on script stop.
    • Added two new params, -slim and -single*
    • Fixed roof solver
    • Changed up web walking a smidge**

*These two new params will be considered VIP features.

-slim will slim down the client, it shrinks most of the bars and moves all of the file buttons up to the window bar.

https://prnt.sc/lwbrey

-single will remove the tab bar, note that this DOES mean you will NOT be able to open or close your tabs, it will be considered "single tabbed" hence the param name.

https://prnt.sc/lwbrj8

**These features are not fully tested (in the customization concept) but the changes I've made should not have broken any walking. Hopefully.

What I did was add in some methods to the web nodes that will allow a scripter to create their own web node type (eg: dungeon entrances) and add in their own custom methods for execution. If you'd like to know specifically how/what methods you need, they are:

isValid()//set to true

boolean execute(MethodContext ctx) // override, this is your execution method

forceNext() // set to true if this node *has* to be completed before the next, eg: you have to enter a dungeon before you can go to the next node. You'll see a method "basicExecute" which is simply a method that finds a local path to the next node, eg: BasicWebNode

Javadocs have not been updated, but I will try to get those done and have pan update them soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer. If you have more than one, feel free to make a thread and tag me in it, so that others who may also have that question can find the answer.

Note: In the experience listener, the level event *DOES* include - levels, like from boosts going down.

Which I'm realizing may cause some confusion, so in an update soon (probably the next one, when I have some more time to do more work) I'll change out the events for real level vs boosted level. If you use this listener, be aware than when I do that next update you will have to update your scripts.

It's possible I missed a few changes, I guess.

As always, if you have any suggestions on things you'd like me to add/change or things you feel are broken, please let me know and I'll do my best to work on them.

Thanks everyone,

The Dream Team

22 hours ago, Infidel said:

Let scripters get that single client param ='(

I'm pretty sure scripters have access to VIP features, so that you can do scripts with quickstart.

So you should be able to use both of those params.

Archived