Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Willow & Oak cutting bots

pash

I am not too aware of the rules, so please let me know if I should take this post down for violating rules. I figured some free christmas bots wouldn't harm anyone ;)

Please check them out at my github repo

I'm just getting started with scripting, but yeah, scripting seems to come pretty naturally to me. After spending a couple hours researching the dreambot api's, I've coded up three fully functional unique bots with a fair bit of antiban techniques built into them. I'm liking where this is going 😎

4 hours ago, pash said:

I've coded up three fully functional unique bots with a fair bit of antiban techniques built into them

Such as clicking the tree again every time you get some logs?

if(tree != null && tree.interact("Chop down")) {
    	int countLog = getInventory().count("Logs");
    	sleepUntil(() -> getInventory().count("Logs") > countLog, 12000);
    }

You're quoting code from the only script that does not have antiban techniques. But yeah, I should have explicitly mentioned that the WillowCutter and YewCutter bots have antiban built in. That said, I've been exploit-testing this bot & I got up to level 60 wc with the OakCutter+WillowCutter bots, but got banned shortly after starting on the YewCutter bot. To be fair I was running them for 28 hours straight... That said, I'm a little sus that Jagex knows every time I use dreambot as the client, so the issue may not even be the antibotting techniques used...

9 hours ago, pash said:

@Evil Bob, just added antibot tech to the Oakcutter as well. Please review if you have time

Very nice, buy you are still clicking the tree every time you get some logs.

if(tree != null && tree.interact("Chop down")) {
       	getMouse().move(new Point(Calculations.random(0, 765), Calculations.random(0, 503))); //antiban
        log("ANTIBAN: moving mouse to random area");
    }

Does clicking every time after sleepUntil is some kind of ban marker? Which method is better?

Archived